Office 365 is the office you know with cloud flexibility
Office 365 provides you with a familiar and powerful Office with the flexibility the Cloud provides. With the help of the Office Cloud system, you can access your applications and files wherever you are. Office 365 is always with you, whether you are operating from a desktop computer or a mobile device.
Business Class E-mail
An excellent E-mail service which is powerful enough for the work you do and simplifies your tasks. It’s the Office 365 business class e-mail system. With 50GB memory per user, you can save your necessary messages and files, send pictures up to 25MB in size and always access your contacts and calendar.
Office 365 allows you to hold online meetings with up to 250 participants. It offers complete audio and video support, the option to share screens, presentations and notes, with full interaction of all participants via any HTML5 browser.
Cloud data storage and the simplicity of content sharing
1TB of memory space enables you to save and share your files in a simple manner with the option to synchronize them across all devices even without internet access.
Private social network and collaboration
Yammer is a social network which offers all employees a simple way to stay connected, share information via their network and speed up their work and decision making process.
With Office 365, telephone and online support is available for all questions and help with the use, implementation and installation of Office 365 software.
Simpler IP infrastructure management
By transferring your business to the cloud you are shrinking down your IT infrastructure and costs. Your data is saved in global data storage centers with maximum safety.
Financially supported service level contract
Get work done from anywhere. Now, your people can work online or offline with up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need, on virtually any device.
- Work better together. Office 365 offers business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging and Web conferencing, so you can collaborate in real time.
- Reduce capital expenditures. Office 365 is available as a simple monthly subscription. Avoid large, upfront costs for new software while moving the cost of IT from capital to operating expense. • Stay up-to-date. Since Office 365 is in the cloud, no patches or software upgrades are necessary. Ever. It’s that simple.
- Cut hardware and energy costs. With no need to purchase servers for email, websites or document storage, you’ll reduce energy costs and hardware costs.
- Scale your business quickly. Adding a new user is as simple as buying an additional license.
- License what you need. Choose the Office 365 plan that meets the needs and price point of your organization